Education in the Heritage City of Bath
- Introduction to the English Education System followed by workshop to discuss current educational issues.
- Visit to sites in Bath to evaluate their potential as education resources.
- Visit to a local school to observe lessons and engage in educational discussions with school staff.
- Workshop to evaluate the school visit and opportunity for preparation of new resources. Preparation for the second school visit.
- Experiential learning activity in the Heritage City of Bath to use it as a motivational resource for teaching and learning.
- Visit to a local school with a focus on classroom management issues, inspirational teaching and learning styles.
- Workshop to reflect on the second school visit and planning time for preparation of resources. Workshop evaluation of the new teaching/learning resources.
- Course evaluation and presentation of certificates.
- Teachers & school staff: primary level; Teachers & school staff: secondary level; Teachers & school staff: special needs
- from 2020-06-23 to 2020-05-29
- http://merganser.co.uk/contact-us/ Call: +44 (0)1249 652083
The course includes:
We are extremely flexible in our approach and are able to offer bespoke courses, training events and opportunities to meet your needs and interests responding to your European Development Plan. Job shadowing opportunities in local primary and secondary schools are available.
We offer our popular training courses on several themes. All courses can include a significant English language element if required.