Entrepreneurship education & financial education: Business and sustainability from schools to the labour market
- 1.1 What is entrepreneurship education?
- 1.2 Implications … a new role for teachers
- 1.3 New teacher education for new teachers
- 1.4 Teacher Education on the EU agenda.
- Theoretical sessions for:The entrepreneurial teacher EU National strategies Delivering entrepreneurship education Teacher education for entrepreneurship educationTeachers as facilitators of learning: what is entailed? Continuing Professional Development School level support Conclusions: the need for action in all areas Moving Forwards: an agenda for change The context for action
- “Action”: teachers will enter in classrooms in schools where JUMP is cooperating and will work with local colleagues developing labs with high schools students. In case of lower secondary school teachers participants is possible to adapt the contact also to pupils with 11-13 years old.
- Evaluation and sharing of practices "Teachers implementing entrepreneurship education: classroom practices".
- Specific visits in Soverato or in other cities in local schools meeting teachers and school directors.
- An intercultural activity to discover Calabria region.
- Delivery of certificates and documents. (https://www.schooleducationgateway.eu/en/pub/teacher_academy/catalogue/detail.cfm?cbmid=4075384)
- Cross-sectorial training and educational programs mixing intercultural activities and social moments,
- Development of European Citizenship Education,
- Development of International trainings at local level,
- Involvement of a team of international trainers,
- A close cooperation with schools at each level,
- Direct involvement of Italian teachers,
- A real and concrete contact with the local community. (https://www.associazionejump.it/our-method-in-working)
- Company staff
- Recent graduates / Students
- Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- from 2020-03-31 to 2020-04-07
The course includes:
The theoretical framework at European level. Session on the EC official report “Entrepreneurship Education: Enabling Teachers as a Critical Success Factor” A report on Teacher Education and Training to prepare teachers for the challenge of entrepreneurship education.
Usually is needed to fill an LMA LEARNING MOBILITY AGREEMENT. Participants and training providers fix all the general details like:
- description of the training;
- main aims;
- description of the activities;
- learning outcomes;
This document is signed by all partners.
Research of quality is an "ongoing process".
JUMP ALWAYS foresees a specific session on Erasmus Plus which in many cases changed and improved the quality of the training and educational system. In this session the topic of the importance of self evaluation of participants is faced which depends on them.
An EVALUATION SESSION is also organized but it is necessary to start since the beginning to reflect on the 8 Key competences for the Life Long Learning and then to be able to fix it by writing down the personal evaluation on the process of learning and living the experience with us: at professional, intercultural and human level.
JUMP philosophy and method are based on Non Formal Education. We hate questionnaires so our evaluations and our "certificates moments" are always "not a final moment of an incredible week in Italy" but a "first step for future cooperation working together".
Use of Non Formal Education methods. (https://www.associazionejump.it/our-method-in-working)
https://www.associazionejump.it/how-to-apply, THE REQUEST: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeulBFHKfyAz71h2VCnx9T-UeDry4GbY4UnP9GKcXizyfLsHw/viewform