Erasmus+: Networking week: Erasmus+/ Horizon2020
- Share and develop project ideas into practice.
- Receive practical knowledge and recommendation from representative of European Commission on certain thematic field.
- Develop your own project under the guidance of a group of experts.
- Share good practice among successful applicants for certain calls.
- Increase cross-cultural and cross-sector collaboration.
- Course objectives
- What are the main tools of networking: theory and practice
- Introduction of all participant organisations
- What are the key targets of European projects
- Session of Good practice – local organisations that are successful in project application and management
- The milestones in Horizon 2020/Erasmus+
- Project ideas development workshop among participants
- Communication tools with partners: in theory
- Finalising with project ideas developed during the week -
- End of Course with certificates
- Cultural excursion in local area
- Higher education institution staff; Regional and local authorities; School management
- from 2020-10-28 to 2020-11-01
Specific objectives of the seminar are:
During this course participants will have the opportunity to combine the acquisition of new knowledge and state-of-the-art insight into major aspects of internationalization today, with project management for thematic approach in specific topic for Erasmus+ KA1/KA2, Horizon 2020 (Environment and Climate Action, Transport, etc.). Networking week will target you to increase connectedness, complexity of partnership, which fosters substantive ties among your possible partners. It will give you opportunity to receive contemporary information from European Commission directly.