Innovative Approaches to Teaching
- Enhance skills to use various innovative teaching methods and techniques that are learner-centred, encourage solving of meaningful real-world tasks and develop transversal competencies.
- Boost skills in using open and digital resources, support development of digital skills and media literacy, increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization using ICT.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support school or organisational development in the field of innovative education with regards to interdisciplinary and holistic approach.
- Gain techniques for working with heterogeneous classrooms, support inclusion of various minorities into mainstream education based on democratic values, promote active participation in society.
- Learn to motivate, guide and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competences, promote peer exchange and active participation within the education.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies that are responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- School education and adult education: Teachers and school educators, middle management, school management, members of the school board, school advisors, inspectors, all school or education related people
- from 2019-01-21 to 2019-01-25
- from 2019-03-18 to 2019-03-22
- from 2019-04-15 to 2019-04-19
- from 2019-05-20 to 2019-05-24
- from 2019-07-08 to 2019-07-12
- from 2019-07-22 to 2019-07-26
- from 2019-08-19 to 2019-08-23
- from 2019-09-09 to 2019-09-13
- from 2019-09-30 to 2019-10-04
- from 2019-10-28 to 2019-11-01
- Lukas Vacek email@example.com
Target Group(s) :
Date/s of the Course:
Name of the organising institute: ITC International
Where to apply: ITC International PIC 94 93 64 512 Frantiska Krizka 1 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic
ECTS/ECVET Points: 1
Participation Costs 350
Course Venue Address: Main office and teaching center Frantiska Krizka 1 17000 Prague Czech Republic
Organisation Address: Frantiska Krizka 1 170 00 Prague Czech Republic