Leadership, self-directive learning and social change
- Adult educators and social workers, managers, teachers and facilitators who want to improve their leadership skills in self-directive learning for social change.
- from 2019-10-21 to 2019-10-25
- from 2020-03-23 to 2020-03-27
- Anita Mertyn email@example.com
- Jumbo Klercq firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop for all those who want to deepen their understanding of themselves or work on developing their own competence to be a leader, self-directive learning. For people supporting the development of others (trainers, coaches, teachers, psychologists ...) is the opportunity to learn about the principles and practice of implementing social change.
Self-assesement and professional feedback
• we work on case studies • we analyze and look for the best solutions • we use multimedia to conduct training • we give examples, we use films and photography for this purpose
o comparative analysis or policy, educational landscape and professionalisation between participating countries