Quality food industry, sustainable farming and agritourism: an amazing study visit
- Presentation of the course and participants
- Brainstorming and team building
- Farming, food industry and agritourism in Italy: features, values and key-factors
- Cultural visit of the city centre
- Visit to local quality food and wine companies and meeting with managers, experts and workers
- Visit to sustainable farming companies with managers, experts and workers
- Visit to successful agritourism companies with managers, experts and workers
- Laboratory of Cooking and lunch together!
- Planning the follow up for future projects together
- Course evaluation
- Releasing of official course certifications.
- Non-governmental organization staff; School management; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- an adult education school/institute/centre;
- a school/institute/educational centre;
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a public or private, small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a cultural organisation, library, museum;
- a higher education institution (including those providing educational opportunities for adults);
- an establishment for adult learners with special needs; a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services.
- face-to-face lessons
- team-building and team-working
- best practice case-studies
- multimedia and web resources
- project based working
- practical laboratory
- brainstorming and focus-group
- self and group assessment and evaluation.
- from 2020-07-22 to 2020-07-26
Discovering and learning features, values and key-factors of Italian quality food industry, farming and agritourism
Learning about organisation, management and marketing of successful companies
Reflect on health, environment and sustainability 4. Stimulating professional and business cooperation
After the confirmation and before starting, we check the previous knowledge and experience of participants, as well as their specific needs related to the topics of training course. In addition, provide some documents and learning contents of our “Library of Methods & Tools” in order to start getting involved in topics and subjects that will be taught.
All participants are expected to maintain access and communication with the rest of their colleagues as well as with the trainer and participate in useful discussions either through the virtual classroom platform and via e-mail. Trainers and company will also be available for any further questions for a period of 5 months after the end of the course, either through e-mail, virtual classroom platform, individual Skype calls, telephone or WhatsApp. By means of all these tools, we aim to get an effective follow-up, to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and to share opinions, experiences and practices for unlimited time.
Based on formal, informal and non-formal education, methodology will try to stimulate active participation, pro-activity, responsibility and sharing of all participants involved.
These training courses are addressed to any staff working with any task (educational, managerial, administrative, etc) in any public or private organisation active in the field of education, training and youth.
For example, such organisations can be:
It has a horizontal and practical approach and will make use of the following tools: