This interactive course gives language educators the opportunity to develop their language teaching skills in an international environment. The course focuses on giving educators lots of practice in art and language integrated learning.
Teaching language through art
- Using art in language learning
- Inclusion and diversity
- Content and language integrated learning
- Knowledge of the most relevant museums and cultural spaces in Venice
- Capability to design lessons that highlight content through art in various disciplines - practiced in four lesson plans
- Acquire knowledge and competencies that you can transfer to your own practice through facilitated materials and support from the course leaders
- Master new methods and tools to achieve student success
- from 2020-07-27 to 2020-08-01
- Annie Heslinga firstname.lastname@example.org
This interactive course gives language educators the opportunity to develop their language teaching skills in an international environment. Participants will have workshops and brainstorming sessions which focus on using works of art as a tool in language learning classroom. In addition to classes and workshops led by expert facilitators, the course includes visits to cultural spaces and museums, with time to explore and find inspiration.
The course takes place in Venice, Italy. The city is incredibly international with a wide range of cultures represented in the artwork displayed.
The course focuses on giving educators lots of practice in art and language integrated learning. Teachers will walk away from the course with new methodology, 4+ completed lesson plans, and new international connections; tools which can immediately be brought back into their second language classroom.
AVAILABILITY: PLACES STILL AVAILABLE. COURSE CONFIRMED
The cost of the course, travel and accommodation can be covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
Each day participants are introduced to a new activity or topic in the morning, then in the afternoon they are divided into working groups and tasked with collaborating as a group to create second language lesson plans. By the end of the week, educators will have four lesson plans of their own.
CALL OR WHATSAPP US: +39 320 245 06 31
EMAIL US: email@example.com