VIDEOMAKING@SCHOOL Classrooms in action and digital story telling
- Audio Production
- Digital Cinema & Video Production
- Digital Film & Video
- Digital Image Management
- VFX for Film & Television -Video Production
- Video Skills
- Introduction of the program
- Ice breaking activites
- Get to know each other + team building activites
- On screen. Analysis of content. "Teaching peace and tolerance: bullying and violence, a real phenomena of our reality. How we can prevent and fight them in a long term perspective and action".
- What makes a good story?
- On screen. Analysis of content
- Audience/ target
- Building the basis. Audiovisual language, Format, composition of the image
- On screen. Analysis (interview)
- Cluster idea. Creations of the teams.
- Camera technique (movement)
- On screen. Analysis. (Entertainment spots)
- Set, lights ad sound
- On screen. analysis.
- Workshop of Interpretation ( with participation of professional)
- On screen. analysis
- Make up and effects
- Explore the city to give the opportunity to the participants the possibility to spot the perfect location where to film and enter in contact with the locals.
- Preproduction: Storyboard
- How to write a script?
- Editing software
- Production day
- Post production.
- On screen. Analysis.
- Music. Check of the material filmed.
- Projects on screen.Presentation
- Publishing online
- Global evaluation of the project.
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school level; Teachers & school staff: primary level; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- from 2020-06-20 to 2020-06-27
Programme structure will cross the different areas of video-production and video concept focused on teachers and educators job related to the work in classroom.
STRUCTURE OF THE TRAINING:
All the activities will developed using no formal methodology.
Usually is needed to fill an LMA LEARNING MOBILITY AGREEMENT. Participants and training providers fix all the general details like:
- description of the training;
- main aims;
- description of the activities;
- learning outcomes;
This document is signed by all partners.
Research of quality is an "ongoing process".
Digital stories allow students to take a linear series of events and turn them into a multidimensional experience. It encourages them to communicate, collaborate, and research as well as to infuse media into the process. A plethora of tools and apps exists to create these projects, and all of them enable students to gain a deeper understanding of history as they explore the most effective way to retell it.
Digital storytelling for all is a training designed for all who want to deepen knowledge about audiovisual content creation.
Storytelling it is meaningful tool that can be use in the classroom to engage student learning as well as to enhance the expression of views, stimulate creativity, critical thinking and reflections on social issues.
Storytelling for all is an experience created with the main aim to offer a practical approach to learn how to create an audiovisual product in its 3 main phases: preproduction, production and postproduction.
JUMP ALWAYS foresees a specific session on Erasmus Plus which in many cases changed and improved the quality of the training and educational system. In this session the topic of the importance of self evaluation of participants is faced which depends on them.
An EVALUATION SESSION is also organized but it is necessary to start since the beginning to reflect on the 8 Key competences for the Life Long Learning and then to be able to fix it by writing down the personal evaluation on the process of learning and living the experience with us: at professional, intercultural and human level.
JUMP philosophy and method are based on Non Formal Education. We hate questionnaires so our evaluations and our "certificates moments" are always "not a final moment of an incredible week in Italy" but a "first step for future cooperation working together".
-Cross-sectorial training and educational programs mixing intercultural activities and social moments, -Development of European Citizenship Education, -Development of International trainings at local level, -Involvement of a team of international trainers, -A close cooperation with schools at each level, -Direct involvement of Italian teachers, -A real and concrete contact with the local community.
Use of Non Formal Education methods.